So it’s Mother’s Day and to celebrate all the lovely ladies that raised us all I made a little mixtape full of the best musicians that also happen to be mother’s too.
I’m not really sure my mum would like it but I’ve already bought her a card so she can’t ask for much more.
It’s short and sweet but I hope you like it.
1. Hysterical Bending- Kristin Hersh
2. Song for the Baby- Kelis
3. My Mom- Kimya Dawson
4. Lions and Tigers- Sleater Kinney
5. Shake it to The Ground- Rye Rye
6. Declare Independence- Bjork
7. Ask the Angels- Patti Smith
8. Bull in the Heather- Sonic Youth
9. Big Branch- M.I.A
10. Ballad of Lucy Jones- Marianne Faithfull